Friday, December 10, 2010

The Journey Begins

Hi and welcome to my blog about the ramblings of family life, frugality, cloth diapering, crafty tips and so much more.  My husband and I have 4 children, ages 9, 7, 4 & 18 months.  So trying to save money is a big deal in our family. 
We use cloth diapers on our little one, so you'll be seeing many things about cloth diapering and many cloth diapering products.
I make my own soaps and bath and body products, so be on the lookout for some giveaways.
I also am always on the search for different ways to save money, so I'll be posting a lot of deals and coupons as I find them.
I also try to buy from Hand Made & Work At Home businesses as much as possible, so I'll be more than happy to post reviews of many of the wonderful products that I try.

So now our adventure begins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment